|Job Type:||Full Time|
Title: Senior CRM Analyst
Department: Insight & Analytics, Editorial & Product
Reporting Line: Lead Analyst
This role will own the analytics reporting and insight on The Telegraph's email activities. Both from a service level and editorial newsletters. One side of the role will be to maintain and upgrade reporting around emails / newsletters to allow stakeholders to have the best possible self serve capabilities. The other side of the role will be to perform deeper investigations into specific areas of emails / newsletters to find insight which will drive a real change in strategy. Emails offer a key way for us to communicate with our customer base, as well as helping us acquire new paying customers.
- Ensure timely generation and delivery of the regular CRM reports across editorial, acquisition and retention teams.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of reporting and drive continuous improvement in information delivery.
- Carry out insight projects in how to optimise the use of emails in the customer funnel.
- Understand full end to end view of email curation via Adobe Campaign to behavioural customer consumption.
- Educate and champion understanding of email data across the business.
- Develop and validate data clean customer focussed data sources for CRM data.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of CRM analytics and how it can drive business performance.
- Ability to query and manage data in a SQL environment or equivalent.
- Some experience with building dashboards and visualisations in BI tools.
- Ability to build and manage strong professional relationships
- Ability to communicate and to present complex data simply and clearly.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Adobe Stack
- Some experience with relational data structures desirable (E.g. SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.).
- Experience using Google BigQuery advantageous.
- Experience working with datasets in a data lake environment i.e. Hadoop or BigQuery also advantageous.
Telegraph Media Group’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
- Fantastic career development opportunities associated with working in an established, integrated, fast-paced analytics team
- Opportunity to learn and develop knowledge in a range of leading analytics tools.
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, and more).