|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cash Management Overview
Cash Management is a highly flexible shared services team operating within CIB Banking Operations. We work closely with senior business partners in the firm's Corporate Treasury, CIB Treasury and Banking LOBs to deliver innovative and cost-effective cash management solutions for their business while assisting with the internal liquidity management of the firm. All functions are performed in a constantly changing and deadline oriented environment. We actively seek opportunities to leverage economies of scale and streamline processes to reduce costs and pass savings onto our business partners.
Cash Management has an immediate opening for a Transaction Specialist within the GBP CHAPS Clearing team.
GBP Clearing team primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely settlement of all GBP CHAPS payments
- Monitor CHAPS settlement intraday and manage liquidity to ensure we meet all payment obligations
- Aim to meet payment throughput targets and investigate any breaches
- Act as a central point of communication between third parties, such as Bank of England (CHAPS) and internal LOBs including Treasury
- Complete reconciliation of the CHAPS accounts
- Participate in Bank of England regulatory testing covering payment exchange, contingency and CHAPS Extensions
- We are looking for an individual who preferably has:
- a background in Liquidity Monitoring and Management,
- experience in Banking Operations, including SWIFT messaging, CHAPS payments scheme and account reconciliation,
- strong attention to detail
- demonstrated ability to manage relationships, both internally and externally
- good organization skills, including strong prioritization skills
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri form 10 am to 6.30 pm.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.