|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a product group lead role where you get to lead a team working directly with customers & partners to drive adoption and return on investment of Microsoft Threat Protection and Microsoft Defender ATP? Do you have a strong passion for developing a high performing team that thrives on customer and partner advocacy to drive the right product strategy decisions?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Microsoft Threat Protection with Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection is a service that helps enterprises detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks on their networks. Building on the existing security defenses Windows 10 offers today, Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection provides a new post-breach layer of protection to the Windows 10 security stack and across other platforms. With a combination of client technology built into Windows 10 and a robust cloud service, it helps detect threats that have made it past other defenses, provide enterprises with information to investigate the breach across endpoints, and offer response recommendations.
The Customer Acceleration Team helps strategic customers to execute after a deal is closed with onboarding, gathering requirements, helping with customer feedback and using data to drive feature feedback and product truth back to our core engineering teams. We are focused on scaling out to meet these challenges in the face of incredible growth. Our team members give technical deep dives, troubleshooting and expertise to help enable our customers to deploy, consume and use our Gartner leading security capabilities.
The Manager of the MDATP and MTP EMEA post intent team, will lead a team across three areas of responsibility:
- Engage, Evangelize, & Educate: possess technical knowledge to span across multiple audiences to understand customer business & technical requirements and provide consultative guidance on product capabilities across the M365 stack to achieve desired outcomes, understand market and compete play in the EDR and XDR markets to drive customer usage.
- Product & Service Insights: Working closely with the M365 product groups, use your knowledge and expertise with enterprise customers to help guide the future direction of our products and services.
- Ecosystem Enablement: Use your subject matter expertise & experience with enterprise customers to train and enable our scalable deployment ecosystem.
Here’s some of what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Experience leading a team and growing people.
- Experience in cross-group, cross-functional engineering roles to build better products our enterprise customers love.
- Strong background in cybersecurity is a must.
- Diverse and inclusive strong cross-team collaboration, i.e. not operating in silos, active listening and inviting diverse perspectives, focusing on shared success.
- Passion to support direct reports growth and career.
- Track record of identifying and filling gaps in field, customer, and/or partner readiness.
- Ability to work with customers and partners (Business Decision Makers, CISOs and IT Leaders), speaking on behalf of Engineering, helping them understand our value proposition and our services.
- Solid experience in advocating on behalf of the customer to make our products even stronger.
- Ability to both demonstrate flexibility and build out scalable programs as we evolve from a startup to a mature service.
- Proven track record driving the prioritization of a backlog based on actual customer evidence.
- Collaborative attitude coupled with ability to work toward customer & business goals.
- Personal drive and impact with a desire to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly understand service capabilities, technical issues and customer needs.
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding customer satisfaction track record
- Technical expertise within the M365 stack is a plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.