|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
We are looking for a talented individual to lead a team of deeply technical Apps & Infra Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries. Key responsibilities include: This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time employee Apps & Infra CSAs that will cover Enterprise customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSA. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights.
Experiences Required - Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience. Extensive years of experience in technical sales, engineering or consultative delivery required.
- Management. Demonstrable years of experience in people management required.
- Change. Proven experience driving change management or technical adoption required.
- Collaboration. Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required.
- Communication. Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions required.
- Strong technical understanding of Applications & Infrastructure Enterprise cloud workloads required.
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads required.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required.
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles required.
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation n needs, Unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time - required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Professional Certification in the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub).
- Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle desired.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.