|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realize their full potential.
WHO WE ARE
We are Microsoft Consulting Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are aligned by technology domains across all Microsoft solution areas enabling us to create agile delivery teams, covering all Microsoft products. We are the Azure Cloud and Artificial Intelligence Domain with a particular focus on Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies.
We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. We believe in the power of personal growth and development. "Don't worry if you don't know everything, as you will be working with world-class experts, who will coach and mentor you to become one of them."
WHAT WE DO
We provide technical direction to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their technical passion, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to their customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
The Azure Security Architect within the Azure Cloud and Artificial Intelligence Domain organization is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management, the Domain Architect drives transformational results and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Consulting Services. As such he is the security expert in one or more technology domains: Infrastructure, Application Development or Databases.
Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading Technology decisions.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares best practices.
Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrates an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of Technical Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organization
Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives Quality outcomes and is accountable for Governance as a Technology leader. Performs risk management.
Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions in line with Microsoft strategy
- Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
WHAT WE NEED
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative security solutions and architectures in a client-facing role
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations and training
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
We would also expect you to be able to pass one of the following Azure Certifications Paths in the first 6 – 9 months of employment with us, if you do not already hold them:
- AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
We are looking for a Security & Identity Architect to join the team who will focus on one or more of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
Cloud & Security:
- Solid knowledge of Cyber- and Information Security concepts
- Designing and implementing secure private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps and Virtual Networks.
- Designing security solutions following Microsoft Best practices (Tiering Model, Defense in depth).
- Creating and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines.
- Knowledge of or an interest in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby or Terraform
- Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Identity solutions
- Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Microsoft offers a flexible working environment to enable you to better balance your work and life
- Microsoft provides a vast range of training and learning experiences for their employees from online self paced training, through to face to face conference style learning. We want to invest in your learning, so bring your passion and we will help you find the right path.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.