|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Store is the public face of Microsoft, where every individual, community and business can directly experience all that's possible with Microsoft, and we’re looking for the best and brightest talent to tell our story. Are you interested in a career where you can inspire customers and make an impact while building lifelong skills? If so, we’re the place for you! Help connect customers with their passions to achieve more, through our physical and digital retail properties.
We are seeking an exceptional leader to join our global community to transform a multi-billion-dollar e-commerce business. As a Digital Stores Lead in the UK & Ireland region (UKI), you will lead a team to deliver the best in class digital experiences that showcase Microsoft technology and drive sales across all Microsoft storefronts.
- People leadership: provide clarity and energize the team around the Microsoft Store business priorities across all owned storefronts (Xbox, Windows and microsoft.com) and the London Microsoft Experience Centre.
- Coach and lead a team to drive growth and manage digital stores business performance; against revenue, unit, margin and customer satisfaction targets across software, services and hardware devices, in all consumer and commercial audience segments (including SMB and education institutions).
- Deliver business goals by developing end-to-end sales and marketing plans that align to global launch plan and local seasonal beats. Coordinate plans with Store Demand Generation Leads, CRM, local Product Marketing Groups and Segment marketers; establish and track KPIs and ROIs for paid & non-paid tactics.
- Partner with regional Buyer, Planner, Site Merchandising and Marketing teams to create and package offers with compelling experiences and services for each core customer segments.
- Grow enterprise accounts engagement and influence Azure/Microsoft 365 consumption revenue by showcasing Microsoft Store technology stack and learnings to commercial customers, in collaboration with the London Microsoft Experience Centre team, Segment Leaders & Account Teams in the Microsoft subsidiaries.
- Drive new revenue streams and customer services value propositions through pilot programs, and capture learnings to refine future growth plan and inform senior management decision.
- Be the voice of customers to advocate for improvements in product offers, roadmap and customer shopping experience. Serve as liaison between local segment, Corporate and Microsoft Store teams to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Results orientated product marketing/digital marketing expertise with an incredibly strong bias for action
- Proven track record in people management, ability to work and coordinate with many functional experts across a large multi-national corporations, local subsidiaries, and other regional and corporate stakeholders.
- Exhibits an entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way customers perceive our brand and our products.
- A deep understanding of digital & ecommerce marketing, both current and emerging tactics, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution.
- Be Customer Obsessed with a deep focus on the customer experience when balancing short and long-term decisions.
- Be Collaborative, maintaining broad perspective & removing barriers by working with others around a shared objective.
- A Growth Mindset demonstrated through embracing challenges, always learning mentality, valuing success of others, persisting in the face of adversity, celebrating risks and recognizing failure leads to mastery and being able to give and receive feedback constructively
- Strong stakeholder management, executive presence and superior communication skills.
- Extensive years of experience in FMCG product marketing, online and digital marketing.
- MBA and bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.