|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
At PA we help organisations realise the value of blockchain by identifying the right use case, develop and launch it to the market and help them go from pilots to enterprise-scale solutions. We differentiate ourselves by systematically identifying impactful blockchain uses through consideration of governance models, commercial models and technical debt pay off.
We provide quality development of blockchain solutions through agile development with cost vs. outcomes frameworks and use of the latest permissioned and permissionless chains. And we scale up solutions using enterprise-grade cloud hosted managed services and integrating with legacy enterprise systems
What we're looking for
- University degree education in Computer Science.
- Experience working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Working experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Working experience or understanding of at least one of Azure, AWS and SAP Blockchain-as-a-Service platform offerings
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Proven track record developing large-scale applications across the entire stack which minimize tech debt through testing, linting, and adherence to coding/web standards.
- Strong understanding of web-based security threats and prevention techniques.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated passion for and knowledge of blockchain technologies.
- An understanding of cryptography and distributed network topologies
- Experience working with smart contracts in a distributed team.
- Enjoys finding new technologies and processes that make life easier.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com