|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateTuesday 27 October 2020
Salary Range£33,093 - £36,770
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryDo you have enthusiasm for working in an intensive, fast paced and high-profile role?
Do you have the ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects?
Do you work calmly under pressure?
If this sounds like you, then look no further!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're seeing the unprecedented changes in the banking sector brought about by shifts in technology, our customers’ changing preferences and the evolving and regulatory environment. So we're adapting, innovating and responding at pace to ensure we can continue become the best bank for customers.
Insurance and Wealth helps personal and business customers with their long-term protection, retirement and investment needs. We support around 10 million customers with assets under administration of £155 billion and annuity payments in retirement of over £1 billion every year.
You'll be a key part of the Workplace Savings Bid Team who look after the development and execution of our winning Workplace Savings business.
In your role, you and the team working on the tender, will demonstrate our understanding of the client, showcase our credentials and clearly articulate the benefits of choosing Scottish Widows and our value proposition. You'll be a key player in several large New Business and Retention opportunities tasked with creating and managing proposal and presentation documents for prospective clients and existing clients.
Our ideal Workplace Savings Document Manager will:
- Responsible for the look and feel of the proposal document, and for ensuring that it is printed or uploaded within agreed time frames
- Manage the ‘document and design’ sub-project for any proposal – identify key dates / times and targets, and continually re-enforce these to the project team; identify document-related risks to the Proposal Manager
- Build the response template, based on the customer’s RFP and standard in-house templates or bespoke designs for the specific deal
- Develop tailored graphics / illustrations for inclusion in proposal
- Ensure proposal is professionally laid-out and formatted, working with external designers on occasion for more strategic specific bids
- Build and maintain standard re-usable document template(s) and supporting material e.g. biographies, awards.
- Own completion of questionnaires linked to live bids e.g. proposition databases, due diligence questionnaires
- Support creation / design of slides and other collateral for bid presentations, where appropriate
To deliver this role effectively, you'll need:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word and PPT), including management and manipulation of long, graphics-intensive documents.
- To build rapport with internal and external parties, demonstrating your ability to influence and lead
- Confidence to call out potential key project deliverables which are at risk of being compromised
- To carry out basic diagnosis and correction of hardware problems
- Ideally you can provide simple graphics illustration services; at least, with a ‘good eye for design’ and able to produce an attractive and well-laid-out document
This role provides the scope to work flexibly, develop personally and professionally and work collaboratively with an ambitious team to transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group’s vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.