|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran, is added to them.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Servicenow experience of writing custom widgets.
- Servicenow experience of understanding basic navigation of tool.
- Servicenow Integration experience with knowledge on Servicenow API (REST).
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats Awareness of new technology on the market
- Experience of implementing data loads into ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations with ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing catalog items and workflows within ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing discovery and reconciliation for the CMDB
- Ability to write AngularJS widgets for the Service Portal
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.