|Job Type:||Full Time|
Embedded Software Test Engineer
Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge technology products?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join our Engineering and Technology team
Druck, a Baker Hughes Business, design and manufacture a range of sensors and instrumentation products that are utilised in a vast array of market segments
Take ownership for testing
We are recruiting a Embedded Software Test Engineer into our Engineering Technology Team supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology, energy technology and oil & gas. With a desire to attract Engineers who value varied teamwork and technical problem solving.
As an Embedded Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, implementing and maintenance of software/firmware verification/test solutions
- Translating product and design requirements into auditable test plans and abstracted test cases
- Carrying out hands on alpha and beta software testing, from unit/module level through to integration test
- Conducting problem investigation, debugging and management of issue identification, correction and validation
- Carrying out automated functional verification using Robot Framework & Python & verification of digital communications protocols.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of working in the role as a software verification engineer
- Have experience in both positive and negative path test case creation
- Have software programming language experience (C/C++, Python)
- Have experience in the interpretation and understanding of hardware datasheets and device capabilities
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.