|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Lease Administration Officer – LGFS’s primary focus is to:
- Administer & support overall leasing sales process including document
preparation, collation and processing into the Lease Management System.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of customer lease contracts
- Reconciling and resolving differences in equipment on lease documentation
Vs data sources from other internal and external systems.
- Extracting information from the Lease Management system to support
management reporting and insights
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data interfacing between systems.
- Resolution of supply chain and billing issues both internal and with
external LFS partners
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or business preferred.
- Proven track record in administration of customer contracts involving large
volumes of transactions.
- Experience in reconciling data discrepancies between different sources and
implementing corrective action to resolve
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders to facilitate outcomes in a
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.