|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Equity Capital Markets Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Senior bankers will get to know you - both as a person and as a valued member of a winning team. You will experience training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities. You will use your related experience to contribute to the firm's capital raising initiatives while helping build J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputation in the marketplace. You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and become a senior client executive who is capable of generating and executing your own transactions. Joining here means you'll become part of our inclusive teams and culture, unified by the firm's mission and commitment to success.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role; experience in Equity Capital Markets is a plus, either in an industry coverage capacity or specialized products (equity-linked) capacity.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
Duties and Resposibilities
- Support origination efforts and any client engagement initiatives by preparing marketing pitches, presentations or any such analysis that may be required to win a new mandate
- Design and structure presentations after analysing the supporting data
- Coordinate with several other teams including client coverage, mergers and acquisition, leveraged finance, debt capital markets, equity derivatives, sales and trading etc
- On executions, work closely with clients and other internal teams to meet all the requirements for listing, structuring, documentation, legal, compliance, accounting, governance, tax implications, controls and implementation etc.
- Be in charge of Non deal roadshows and roadshow logistics
- Assist with performing due diligence and coordinate with various parties in order to do so
- Work closely with the internal legal team or transaction lawyers to understand the local legal and regulatory environment.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Opening Date: October 16, 2020
Closing Date: November 13, 2020