|Location:||Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this role the IT Specialist will be responsible for the continual improvement programme and the associated dashboards that are reflective of the department's performance. The IT Specialist - Continual Service Improvement will be the champion of all Continual Service Improvement initiatives. This role is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the continual service improvement programme responsible for maintaining and improving ongoing quality of IT services.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
The key elements to the role are Strategy and Planning and Operational Management.
Qualifications & Education
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT management and six to ten years of related work experience.
- Practitioner or Service Manager Level ITIL Certification desirable.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or TQM certification is a benefit.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong background in IT Services.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management.
- Some experience in project management environment is a benefit.
- Practical knowledge of applied statistical analysis.
- Strong understanding of business processes, with a flair for business administration and human capital management.
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.