|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateMonday 26 October 2020
Salary Range£22,950 - £25,500
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryAt Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. A great opportunity to join a fast moving environment where you can utilise your skills and knowledge to engage with third party suppliers and internal stakeholders in order to support keeping our customers on the road.
Lex Autolease is the UK’s largest vehicle leasing and fleet management company, offering a wide range of products and services to businesses of all sizes. From sole traders to the largest multinationals, we provide cars, vans, mini-buses and emergency vehicles along with a full suite of ancillary services that helps Britain Prosper by keeping businesses on the road. Lex Autolease works with more than 118,000 customers, managing a fleet of over 370,000 vehicles.
This role is part of a team of Technical Controllers within the specialist Technical Services Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance authorisation, maintenance scheduling, inbound and outbound telephony, management of vehicle downtime and the focal point for customer technical queries. It is essential, working in this area which is highly regulated (i.e. O Licence, LOLER regulations) for colleagues to have mechanical knowledge, currently or previously worked as a vehicle technician and hold an NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds 381 & 382 qualification and demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can make decisive assessments of vehicle issues with an ability to provide direction to suppliers to facilitate the return of the vehicle to service in the most efficient way. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and high quality customer service to support the successful management of Customer service levels whilst projecting a positive reflection of the brand at all times.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, within the office hours of 08:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. In addition, some Saturday morning working may be required.
In return, we’ll offer you a competitive package which includes salary, generous pension contribution and non- contractual benefits such as bonus and flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity. Please see our website for more details - www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/careers
Please note if we receive a large volume of applications the advertising may close earlier, so don’t delay in submitting your application
Together we make it possible.
- To make sure that the Technical Services department is functioning with control and efficiency
- To ensure on-line authorisation, vehicle downtime & telephone performance targets are achieved
- To ensure that the day to day operation of the Team delivers against the customer’s expectations and SLA’s
- To ensure that the quality and volume of authorisations issued, are in line with the department targets
- To ensure effective recovery of costs where appropriate (i.e. car hire/ maintenance recharges)
- Maintenance authorisation on 1link
- Provide technical support to all fleet customers
- Management of vehicle downtime to reduce costs
- Proactive maintenance/SMR scheduling
- To proactively manage and effectively control the maintenance budget through a combination of vast industry knowledge, best practice and cost effective authorisation of vehicle repairs
- To deliver service standards in line with department SLA's
- To effectively manage vehicle downtime, relief vehicle charges, ancillary equipment compliance through a combination of best practice and cost effective authorisation of vehicle repairs
- To ensure that the highest level of service and professional assistance is provided to our suppliers and customers through effective communication
- Support and assist the Vehicle Service Management teams
- To obtain authorisation for fleet managed and rechargeable repairs
- Take ownership of supplier / customer issues
- Demonstrate open communication
- Feedback on performance v’s plan
- Work within a multi team structure
- Work to agreed personnel and team objectives
- Demonstrate support for management team and other areas of the business
- Ensure that departmental SLA’s are achieved.
The following competencies are essential in a candidate:
- Achievement Drive: Seizes opportunities to achieve and exceed both business and personal objectives
- Building Relationships: Puts sustained effort into building influential relationships
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of customers
- Developing Self & Others: Has the ability and interest to take responsibility for own development and actively encourages and supports the development of others
- Judgement & Decision-making: Demonstrates a readiness to make quality decisions, based on logical analysis or information and can organise them
- Team Working: Works co-operatively and productively with all colleagues
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.