|Job Type:||Full Time|
Missions & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Representative to join us at Energas (an Air Liquide entity) to be a key team player responsible for all of our customers needs and to deliver outstanding customer experience.
How you'll make an impact:
- Take and process sales orders from customers
- Process and record goods in accurately
- Store and organise warehouse stock and arrange in store merchandise
- Be responsible for effecting an efficient and satisfactory delivery service to internal (branch) customers and external customers
- Maintain the branch price file, office catalogue library and product literature
- Filing paperwork in a timely manner
- Promote and actively ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the office, stores and trade counter
- Goods purchasing under the direction of the Branch Manager
- Process cash and card payments over the counter securely and responsibly
- Take initiative by informing regular customers of new products or services and price changes
- Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection
- Be instrumental in accurate and timely stock counts
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders
- Provide information about items, such as availability, operation or description
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A full, clean UK driving licence - including a valid forklift licence
- Previous experience within a warehouse management role
- Demonstrated ability of working within a fast paced environment, maintaining high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of engineering and welding processes and requirements is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- A working knowledge of the health and safety requirements of the HASAW Act
- Knowledge of ISO9002 is desirable but not essential as training will be given
Location: Energas / Midland Welding Supply - Starley Way, Marston Green, Birmingham B37 7HF
Salary: £19,000 per annum - Generous Annual Leave, Perks At Work, Dedicated talent development team to help your career progress, Generous Pension Scheme, Mental Health Wellbeing Ambassador support
Why work for us?
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
“ Gender diversity is a source of value and competitive advantage, along with other forms of diversity like nationality, age, educational background. Such diversity makes us a stronger and more successful company. ”
Benoît Potier, Chairman and CEO of Air Liquide
Did you know we are an endorsed employer with #Work180.. Check out our employer page here!
Throughout the pandemic we have remained resilient and have even continued to grow as a strong organisation. We may adapt the recruitment process by using video interviews where possible during the recruitment process. Safety always remains our key priority.