|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateSaturday 31 October 2020
Salary Range£25,245 - £28,050
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryTo use acquired knowledge and skills to develop & manage technical solutions within their team.To provide an efficient and effective management of technology & service solutions to meet business goals, working under occasional guidance and direction, independently or collaboratively relative to size, significance, scope and scale.
▪ Monitors and analyzes data as directed using budgeting systems and protocols.
▪ Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
▪ Carries out a range of prescribed customer service activities and handles non-standard or more complex customer cases and enquiries using existing procedures.
▪ Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
▪ Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities.
▪ Implements improvements and provides feedback while using change management systems and protocols to provide routine support services.
▪ Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment for emergency repairs, performance preventive maintenance routines, conducts inspections with guidance, and helps to install complex systems.
▪ Uses the knowledge management system to access required information for specific purposes.
▪ Responds to individual and team objectives and invests in improving personal performance by growing own skills and capabilities.
▪ Collects information to gain a better understanding of routine procedural queries.
▪ Provides operational support by performing prescribed routine activities using existing systems and protocols.
▪ Provides information and clarification on existing procedures, processes and precedents.
▪ Gathers, monitors and analyses risk data as directed using established risk management models, systems and protocols and recommends further investigation.
▪ Follows existing procedures and precedents in determining the correct course of action for routine functional enquiries.
▪ Designs own monthly schedule and assigns work to other staff as needed in order to expedite office workflow and accomplish high-priority tasks.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.