|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
The role reports into Head of Internal Communications, within PA’s Global Marketing and Design Studio team, and will ‘partner’ with various programmes across the business, starting with the Sales Transformation / CRM programme. Key responsibilities include:
- advising and supporting programme teams on how to effectively communicate their objectives to a global audience of 3,600
- understanding the change impact on various stakeholder groups covering consulting and corporate roles (e.g. IT)
- leading on the development and delivery of a communications and engagement planning
- working with Internal Communications to align the project plans to the wider internal communications strategy at PA
- developing and delivering creative communications and engagement materials / campaigns that nudge desired behaviours and help to embed cultural change
- measuring the effectiveness of the plan and making changes based on the findings to deliver key messages at the right time, via the right channel and to the right audiences
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone with strong stakeholder management skills and proven experience in creating and driving effective communications for global audiences. You will have the ability to prioritise projects, within a matrix-structure, and a special talent for shaping narratives into engaging and easily digestible forms.
- demonstrated knowledge of best practices in internal communications
- track record of designing and implementing strategic and creative internal communications and engagement campaigns that help drive adoption and new ways of working
- history of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders, with B2B and professional services experience an advantage
- experience in developing successful working relationships with business and technical teams
- ability to deliver high quality communications at pace, in a busy environment
- immaculate English language skills complemented by a passion for writing
- writing ability across media that includes: email, presentations, speeches, web copy, video scripts and blogs
- ability to build strong working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders (Marketing, IT, senior leadership), with a consultative approach
- creative communication skills, displaying excellent attention to detail
- able to produce compelling content ideas and writing for key audiences
- prompt delivery – work quickly and thoroughly against very tight deadlines
- multi-tasking – prioritise and deliver a varied and high-volume workload and pragmatism
- collaboration – work across a range of teams to inspire confidence and trust in people and the process
- able to influence – collaborate with a range of stakeholders to persuade them to embrace, and contribute to, internal communications plan
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org