|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo EMEA PCG Services team is hiring sales professionals across the Europe
as part of its Services GoBig initiative.
With the PC market moving high speed towards device as a service solution, we
see major growth opportunity for the company as well as for our people in
expanding our Warranty and Professional Services business. In Lenovo PC
Services sales is recognized under several major development areas for our
overall business. Having these priorities in mind we are looking for
exceptional candidates into the role of Service Renewal specialist
What will you be doing?
Manage all aspects of services renewals, working proactively to manage all
requests within a reasonable SLA. Working to improve retention, drive growth
and to identify co-terming, cross selling/upselling opportunities.
Primary Duties would include;
- Take ownership for an assigned renewals pipeline from first contact to
engaging all relevant resources to resolve
- Build and maintain beneficial, positive relationships with customers, the
- Send out renewal quotations to customers and include any upsell and cross
- Make sure that all the renewals for the next quarter are quoted 90/60/30 days
- Manage the company CRM to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is
- Achieve sales-based target set by management
- Weekly reporting on renewals pipeline vs. target to Management
Other Duties may include;
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell
appropriate account management resources are engaged to maximise the
- Support evolving sales processes aimed at improving renewal efficiency and
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for
- Assist in development of effective contact plans for accounts in conjunction
- Assist Business with any other activity required to fulfil role
Key Competencies Needed:
- Our client is looking for a candidate with the following skills and
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in dealing with Sales environment is a must,
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project
- Experience of dealing with end customer
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.