As a Project Administrator, you'll be a key member of the team providing essential organisational support to the delivery of large high-speed infrastructure projects to a team of up to 600. Reporting to one of the Project Principals, you'll be involved in a range of project administration duties to support the project team. You will manage and issue project documents using tools such as SharePoint and ProjectWise as well as communicate with clients, suppliers and project staff to coordinate and organise meetings, events and documentation. Additionally, you will deal with email and telephone queries efficiently and effectively which may include screening calls, taking messages and assisting with queries where appropriate.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Arranging meetings, preparing agendas and minutes as instructed by the Project Team
- Compiling, updating, and formatting reports and other documentation using typically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and occasionally other software (for which training is available)
- General project team support for aspects of facilities, hardware and stationery
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from senior management and the wider Project Team
In addition, due to the nature of this position, there will also be occasional travel to our Croydon office when required.
As an experienced Administrator, you have strong skills using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe and ideally are familiar using databases. You are comfortable prioritising workload and have the ability to work under pressure while being effective in your time management. Working as part of a team is familiar to you and you're able to establish professional working relationships with both colleagues and clients. Additionally, you can demonstrate a flexible approach to work and have strong organisational skills. This role is very focused on organisation and communication, but you'll also need to have great people skills and a proactive approach.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent report writing skills; ideally with a minimum A-level English
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work collaboratively, ideally with clients and supply chain
- Self-motivation and enthusiastic
Although not essential, a Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts would be beneficial.