|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Transaction Processing analyst , you'll be responsible for reconciling JPM Internal House traders’ position and risk for exchange traded instruments in their risk management system versus Global Clearing's backoffice and Settlement system. This is done through reconciling the entire structure, from instrument setup, trade booking and daily overall position, as well as ensuring the profit and loss (P&L) for the risk system equals the P&L held in GMI.
Other core functions include the settlement of daily variation margin and initial margin, funding and Nostro reconciliation, new account set up and Egus management. In addition to new product onboarding, system enhancement planning and UAT support.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of Trade, Position and P&L reconciliations, with prompt delivery of reconciliation details to the relevant middle offices, Product controllers and brokers.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to manage and coordinate all new product, entity, trading book and desk set ups.
- Execution of daily, weekly and monthly tasks covering: reconciliations, margin movements and control, global house metrics, oversight and impact monitoring of trade events including option expiries, physical deliveries and cascading instruments.
- Work closely with the Controls team to deliver on the controls agenda.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of the Futures and Options products would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of the MS Excel
- Detail oriented with excellent numerical/analytical skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to multi task
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast paced, highly controlled environment and not afraid to commit and take on responsibility
- This role could suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity