|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Infrastructure Support team, your endless curiosity about technology will help you propel innovation and your career. Working in a team of highly motivated people like you, you’ll work with customers and be accountable for production incidents, problems, change management, internal and external communications, lifecycle management, and product evolution. You’ll help develop functional goals and priorities that align with our overall strategy. You’ll collaborate with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
You will assist the Product Lead to promote and deliver changes within product offerings, working with the team to achieve roadmap deliverables, product objectives and vision. You will work closely with customers and developing Employee Experience (EX) to make improvements across business, design, and technology.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in product and infrastructure support
- Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Ability to execute within a customer-centric environment
- Proven ability for collaboration with customers, stakeholders, business partners and vendors
- Communication skills, speaking and writing to a high standard
- Proven ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Logical, forward thinking and problem solving