|Location:||City of Bristol, Glasgow City|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateTuesday 20 October 2020
Salary Range£49,743 - £55,270
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary.
Commercial Banking supports over c. 300,000 business clients with a turnover above £1m p.a. Through a relationship banking based approach, we support clients by providing core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
CB Data Services is part of Commercial Banking (CB) and our mission is to safely unlock the value of data for CB. We seek to drive a competitive advantage for our clients and the Bank by building confidence in our data and enable impactful insights to improve the client experience.
We're responsible for the development and support of a wide range of data driven solutions such as the provision of regular management information (MI) reporting and business managed applications. We help teams within CB to run important processes, client focused activity, as well as colleague and business performance. Many of our solutions are considered by their owners to be key to achieving their business goals. The role will involve working closely with colleagues in this high profile team to support and upgrade existing solutions as well as developing new solutions to meet the changing needs of our partners.
You'll work closely with the business areas to define requirements, produce prototype solutions and test deliverables through to final release.
Key Technical Experience
- Solid experience and evidence of delivery using Business Intelligence solutions including visualisation tooling e.g. Power BI and Tableau is critical to this role
- Experienced in data migration and data analysis
- Experienced in using, developing and supporting SSIS packages
- Experienced in using, developing and supporting SSRS
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Aptitude for using and manipulating large amounts of data
- Understanding of Commercial banking data is a distinct advantage.
- Delivery focused – ability to see assigned developments through to successful completion.
- Great interpersonal skills, both with partners and colleagues within the team.
- Working to tight timescales (Project and Time Management)
- Taking ownership for implementing a team's development framework with guidance from senior colleagues
- Coaching others throughout the organisation in area of Business Intelligence and pursuing / investing in opportunities for own personal development.
- Identifying shortcomings, then suggesting and implementing improvements to existing business practices alongside developing and delivering projects or a work stream with guidance from senior colleagues
- Recommending ways to improve support for operations and delivering our service by changing processes, standards and practices.
- Coordinating across multiple teams to develop medium-term and/or long-term work deliverables that helps the organisation achieve its priorities and fulfil its business plans with guidance from senior colleagues.
So if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking for your next step, we’d love to hear from you.
What do you get in return?
In addition to the competitive base salary you'll also receive:
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply today, Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.