Last updated 12 days ago
Role Title: Senior Analyst Group Operations Analytics
Business: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
New or Existing Role-Replacement
- The Senior Analyst Operations Analytics provides support and analytical expertise to deliver commercially relevant Global Collections and Underwriting standards that build functional operational capabilities to deliver results. Will provide support across a spectrum of capabilities, including; Operations, Analytical, Change Management and Systems. Responsible for partnering across the Global Collections Operations Analytics teams, as well as working with internal and external stakeholders to support the development, implementation or enhancement of customer centric loss mitigation strategies to enhance functional capabilities.
Impact on the Business/Function
- The role holder is responsible for supporting Group Collections and Underwriting Operations Analytics in support of ensuring strong and sophisticated operations capabilities, aligned to Group standards of expectation. Individuals will support Collections and Underwriting actions, priorities and performance to deliver improved execution of operations, through the development and delivery of customer-centric, sustainable relationship capabilities.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Translating collections and underwriting strategy into priority actions to ensure the delivery of a high quality, professional service to all internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Takes ownership for working across the organization to serve our customers better; demonstrating a concern for the needs and expectations of our customers, making them high priority, using an understanding of customer needs as the basis for decision making and organizational action, and working with others to solve problems in order to achieve the best solution for the entire organization.
- Support the development of operational improvement activities to deliver fair outcomes for our customers, enhance processes, improve results and control costs through the delivery of customer-centric solutions.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Leadership & Teamwork
- The role holder will champion and communicate a clear vision for strong Global Collections and Underwriting capabilities, aligned to HSBC’s vision, values and goals; inspiring and engaging the Collections team to create an inclusive, high performing, customer-centered culture.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Support the continuing development, implementation and improvement of the processes, structures, capabilities, capacity and infrastructure needed to deliver agreed plans and targets, collaborating with colleagues to maximize end to end integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support a robust and efficient control environment across their area of responsibility to ensure robust operational, financial and project management and compliance with HSBC policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of a bespoke Collections and Underwriting management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels.