|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global Marketing team, supporting the day-to-day running of our team operations and administrative activities. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you’ll be managing a busy and varied workload where no two days are the same. We’re looking for a highly organised individual who has the enthusiasm to get stuck in and make the role their own.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the onboarding of new joiners within the marketing function, including raising new joiner forms, organising IT equipment, and training on how to use our admin systems
- Updating our HR system regularly on behalf of line managers, ensuring all leave is correctly recorded including holidays and sickness
- Becoming an expert in our finance admin processes inc. raising POs for the marketing team, assisting with the month-end process, handling invoice queries and card payments
- Responsible for keeping marketing function documents up to date including org chart, new joiner guides, policy documents, and reporting templates
- Coordinating the production of marketing plans, KPIs and performance reports, chasing for completion to ensure deadlines are met, and supporting the Operations Manager to review
- Coordinating the monthly KPI process, ensuring all submissions are entered into the system as per the deadlines set
- Managing incoming enquires via our external website and directing them to the relevant PA lead
- Managing our PA Alumni mailbox and directing emails to the relevant PA lead
- Ownership of the marketing SharePoint site, ensuring content is regularly updated and all links work correctly
- Managing and updating the marketing email distribution lists
- Ordering stationery/IT equipment for the team when needed
- Organising regular team socials and engagement activities
- Administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer when required
What we're looking for
Prior experience working in a marketing team is not essential, however office experience and natural organisation skills are a must have. You will also be able to demonstrate strong written and spoken communication skills, confidence working with stakeholders at different levels of seniority, and with a helpful, always willing to support attitude.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com