|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest
growing company in our respective field. Leading the way in innovation
globally, Lenovo is looking to build and expand its success through attracting
As part of our successful acquisition end user team you will be responsible
for directly engaging with our customers and managing indirect fulfilment
through our Channel business partners. You’ll already have established
relationships within the IT Channel - end users, resellers and distribution –
to ensure the smooth acquisition of net new customers.
You’ll have a consultative approach to solution selling being able to
identify, quantify and close new business. You’ll on-board net new customers
by providing them with best in class service and an outstanding solution led
experience. You’ll have great communication skills being able to identify,
engage and influence stakeholders at all levels. You’ll configure, quote and
negotiate sales solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product
information and overall account support via the telephone.
- Using business intelligence tools to prospect and find new opportunities.
- Work to engage the customer, know the customer and build relationships to
achieve sales results.
- Create customer loyalty through intelligent conversations and becoming a
- Up-sell and cross-sell into new lines of business. Focus on the solution,
sell services and attach.
- Use Lenovo CRM as the planning and activity tool for your various tasks
including reporting and forecasting.
- Develop close working relationships with Lenovo channel sales team as well
as their business partners to facilitate new customer leads.
- Look to create win-win situations that meet the customers’ needs as well as
making Lenovo the most desirable vendor for the business partner.
- Tenacious, curious and highly persuasive, delivering outstanding results
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a friendly rapport
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who can communicate well
internally and externally at all levels of the business.
- Ability to be flexible and able to deliver bespoke solutions to meet
- Proficient in excel, word, outlook and CRM systems.
- A proven track record of IT sales experience, would be a plus.
As a Lenovo Employee you will a wealth of benefits, for example:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Career Development Plan
- Positive work life balance
- 4x Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (including family coverage)
- Employee Purchase Programme
- Lenovo Sales Excellence Training Courses
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity and apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.