|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Department and Program Description
Securities Platform Service Transformation is a group of Product & Program Managers that are focused on delivering Strategic Technology and Operations products & solutions to enhance and support our Global Markets Securities Operations group. As a lead Product Owner you will drive and own our Workflow & Interaction Strategy. Overall our group is responsible for large scale, multiyear and Strategic Change the Bank initiatives driving platform decommission, rationalization and simplification.
As a senior leader within Securities Platform Service Transformation team, you will play a significant role in our global organization by owning and delivering product vision & strategy for our Workflow & Interaction solution. This product will manage the orchestration of interaction and exception management for our Securities business, internally across various parts of our organization plus in addition externally with AccessFintech solutions and vendors. Your deep knowledge of the Securities World End to End, strong thought leadership and ability to solve complex and critical challenges which will drive transformational change both technically but operationally.
- Product Ownership of our Workflow & Interactions solution for Securities Platform Services, from product discovery, definition, delivery and evolution providing product leadership to the broader team through setting priorities and vision, planning & execution
- Manage and engage with business stakeholders and end-users to define goals, requirements and priorities via Project Control Committee’s and Project Working Groups
- Partner with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts across multiple Markets Operations teams to define post-trade priorities and outcomes
- Define and map Business Process Models, creating associated business requirements
- Challenge the status quo and encourage teams to deliver incremental improvements to processes and controls
- Drive Operational Organizational change, challenging and evolving our current Organizational construct
- Define overall strategic roadmap, rollout strategy and adoption plan
- Effective communication of all changes ensuring that the relevant operations and technology stakeholders are engaged and that all issues and risks are identified and escalated
- Lead engagement with Technology to deliver Digital Ops solutions that create optimal benefits across the end-to-end process life cycle
- Use data to learn insights about how we should solution our product & identify improvement opportunities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Product Ownership: Prior experience of owning and developing a Business Process Management / Workflow Product
- Product Knowledge: Detailed End to End Securities Product knowledge
- Design & Data Driven