|Job Type:||Full Time|
The successful candidate will be the part of the systematic algo development team and work with AAO and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing algo execution platform trading global markets.
- Design and develop algo execution platform, the strategies
- Maintain data & analytics for systematic trading
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- Develop scalable real-time processing solutions in an agile methodology
- Partner with stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Professional experience working on production-deployed software platforms for at least 2 years
The successful candidate is expected to be an experienced developer in Systematic trading and Electronic trading systems.
Proven experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, in which 3+ years in algo strategies, systematic trading, and electronic trading.
Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in global markets
In-depth core Java knowledge experience is a plus
Technical knowledge in Kotlin, Python, kdb, shell scripts in Lunix/Unix environment.
Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.