|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Digital & Platform Services Organization is responsible for transforming the current state client on-boarding process, while employing design principles to address the identified pain points to be solved through the design of Strategic/Target state. The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic End State Programs to improve the overall client on-boarding experience while reducing the time and cost of onboarding.
The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is looking for a Vice President level candidate who will be part of the Onboarding Transformation Program Team responsible for aligning cross-functional and cross-LOB projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason and aligned to the business goals. You will be asked to lead work streams/projects across the CIB lines of business from assessment through articulation of recommendations and execution. The role will require collaboration with various internal teams and business leaders alike, delivering Target State Solutions that are aligned with the strategy and target state client experience.
- Lead cross organizational transformation projects, focusing on business levers that impact cost base, simplification of operating models, and standardizing or consolidating key activities
- Lead stakeholder engagement, strategy development and document detailed understanding of business functions and process flows
- Work with Business Architects to define and deliver innovative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Work with Business Analysts to define and clearly document Epics and Stories detailing requirements for Technology
- Apply change management approaches and methodologies to drive change to operating models, standardization of technologies and streamline operational processes
- Partner with representatives from across the organization including Business, Finance, Operations and Technology groups, as well as potentially working with external partners (e.g., vendors, industry groups, etc) to review the business process, define requirements and understand proposed solutions, ensuring alignment to strategy.
- Review and develop impact analysis of technology delivery and process improvements in order to drive operational efficiencies
- Perform detailed data analysis, identify opportunities and obtain stakeholder buy-in, develop implementation plans
- Seek opportunities to improve client experiences and establish market utilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the financial services landscape, including risk and controls, utilities and vendors
- Experience leading strategic process re-engineering programs across process, organization, and technology
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives leveraging the Agile delivery methodology
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus