|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a EMEA PC SW Business Manager for Lenovo’s Intelligent Devices Group, you
will be responsible for managing Lenovo’s subscription and perpetual SW
products to be sold in EMEA to exceed annual revenue and profit targets.
We are open for EMEA wide applications and remote working is possible. This
role will report to Senior Services Sales and Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- work closely with key leaders in the Lenovo sales organization to enable
sales teams to identify and sell PC SW solutions to Lenovo’s customers.
- be responsible to manage opportunities in strategic Commercial and SMB
- Work closely with Lenovo’s software partners in EMEA to secure funding for
sales campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that Lenovo’s sales teams are engaging with the partner’s sales
teams in the field to win net-new subscription business for Lenovo.
- Work with Lenovo sales to manage subscription opportunities in MS Dynamics.
You will work closely with your Global Product Manager to define a segmented
strategy for PC SW sales, identify opportunities to improve the customer
experience, and to identify areas where additional investment may be required.
- Manage complete portfolio of PC SW products to be sold through Lenovo’s
- Enable sales organizations to sell PC SW solutions into SMB and other
- Collaborate with Lenovo eCommerce and Partners to coordinate offer content
and messaging online and with Lenovo Sales and Partners to create and
implement GTM strategies and activities, and align customer engagement in the
- 5+ years of experience in managing/ internal selling volume software
licenses to Commercial and/or Large Enterprise accounts in a commissions-based
- Outstanding solutions-based sales skills and a passion for technology
- Proficiency in managing the end-to-end offer development process
- Ability to leverage the expertise and work of others to exceed sales
targets for SaaS
- Organizational agility to secure commitments from key stakeholders
- Ability to deliver sales message and trainings to broad audience of
internal and external sales force of Lenovo and channel partners
Diversity is a top priority at Lenovo. Applications from people with
disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
The Lenovo Services portfolio for PC products brings end-to-end solutions that
span the lifecycle of Lenovo customers’ systems, helping them maintain,
protect, support, connect, manage and eventually, dispose of their end-of-life
assets in an environmentally sound and cost-effective way.
Lenovo Services offer world-class services and support across all Lenovo
products and market segments. Lenovo PCSD Services are available for both
Think as well as for Idea and Lenovo branded hardware products.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.