|Job Type:||Full Time|
The person in this role will have the opportunity to interact with many technology groups across the bank, such as application development, application operate, QR, and global technology infrastructure teams. You will also work on technology that runs Commodities, FX, Rates, Credit and Equities trading businesses.
The role supports JP Morgan’s strategic proprietary technology stack, as well as a set of integrated opensource products and tools. We will give you the chance to learn and apply knowledge toward automating all aspects of the technology footprint.
- Respond to and resolve Linux hardware and operating system support requests and issues.
- Monitor infrastructure using provided monitoring tools.
- Escalate issues to vendor support / provide root cause / incident reports.
- Participate in Projects
- Work closely with related infrastructure organization, technology teams, and production management groups.
- Manage production support issues from start to finish. Including; troubleshooting, providing short and long term solutions and root cause analysis.
- Tools development and improvement
- Learning and facilitating new technologies
- Experience within a Linux support / engineering role
- Strong knowledge of Dev Ops, Application Support, Service Delivery & Client Management
- Ideally RedHat certified
- Background in coding – Ideally Python but can cross train
- Experience with automation – Puppet, Ansible
- Experience working on multiple projects and able to prioritise work loa