Last updated 21 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will be responsible for;
- Ensuring Group Financial Internal controls are in place and being adhered to, instigating corrective action or strengthening as required.
- Supervision, of portfolio accountants/Accounts assistants - You will take the lead on appointments, training and performance development reviews where required.
- Coordination and management of direct reports associated with the JV and portfolios.
- Work alongside Divisional accountants to keep them informed of any financial impact of the JV in their division.
- Preparation of the financial statements for the JV and presentation to the board.
- Assisting the Framework Manager with Production and analysis of the monthly management accounts, periodic forecasts, and budgets. Assist with financial analysis of key projects.
- Attend Finance and Operations meetings on a regular basis.
- Support Project Principals and Managers with understanding project financials including Project budgets and forecasting.
- Review production of budgets, forecasts and working capital management undertaken by portfolio accountants and portfolio leaders.
- Helping to design during the project bid cycle, the proposed financial architecture required to support the units portfolio of international projects.
- Work together with Divisional commercial team in bid preparation to assure that targets with respect to commercial returns are met'.
- The production and interpretation of the monthly management accounts - Project performance, working capital management, overhead performance, utilisation overview.
- Reviewing, monitoring and putting into place the correct international trading agreements and inter-entity invoices and transactions are in place for tax and statutory compliance.
To be successful in this role you'll need the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with relevant experience
- Have experience of statutory accounts and compliance
- Have experience of managing and developing a team including supporting remote teams
- Have good people skills
- Have experience of implementing controls, financial systems and procedures
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Have excellent system skills e.g. Excel Advanced
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive and open to travel where required.