|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We have designed three schemes which reflect the nature of how we work with our clients and the challenges they face. Within each 18-month scheme you will have the opportunity to rotate through up to three of our Capability teams building a variety of skills and experiences which will form the foundations of your consulting career.
You will receive a breadth of training over the 18-month programme and at the end of the scheme, you will be eligible for promotion to our Consultant Analyst rank.
Rotating through our Digital scheme will get you stuck into delivering some of the most advance solutions for clients, whether it’s shifting them to cloud platforms, building new digital sales channels or helping protect their business from advanced cyber threats. You will get an overview of the core components to moving organisations towards a digital future.
Rotations available on this scheme are:
- Cloud: we help clients create the infrastructure, organisation, capabilities and approaches they need. We take responsibility for the largest change programmes in government or commerce and we work shoulder to shoulder with our clients on every step of their transformation journey: starting from their business vision and objectives we design the strategy, define the delivery programme and execute the technical implementation.
- Cyber Security: we work with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets to build strong brands and business models. This means demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in their measures to mitigate cyber threats.
- Software Development: you will work on an assortment of exciting projects providing innovative software solutions to our clients' most critical business issues. We'll look to you to provide high-level technical designs and to develop software in collaboration with business analysts and software architects. You will also work closely with test and DevOps specialists as well as service managers on automated software releases to production.
What we're looking for
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A good grasp of trends within the industry
- A good grasp of relational or non-relational databases
- An enquiring mind, with the capability for innovative and analytical thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including a passion for working with people
- Self-motivation and an innovative, curious and proactive approach
- A hunger to learn and be challenged, plus the ambition to grow.
This role starts in September 2021.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com