|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Organisations face waves of continuous change as markets evolve, customer needs change, and strategic priorities shift in response. Responding to these challenges in an agile fashion could boost productivity, increase accountability, enhance collaboration, manage shifting priorities and provide rapid feedback. As a placement student in the Agile team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects across PA’s portfolio of FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and public sector clients.
Agile at PA Consulting
The Agile Capability is one of the fastest growing capabilities at PA. We are considered by our clients and by the industry alike as the pre-eminent Agile consultancy. We deliver the biggest and most complex delivery initiatives in the digital and physical worlds using Agile approaches and are ingenious in how we deliver change and do work that has a clear human impact.
We transform organisations from a traditional functional operating model to a contemporary value-stream one, making them more responsive, more customer centric and importantly better places to work. Our Capability is split into four pillars: Agile Transformation, Agile Delivery, Product Management and Business Analysis and you’ll have the chance to work across these four areas
The scope of your involvement with projects will be vast and varied, including:
- Working on client deliverables across the four agile capability pillars
- Quickly understanding your client’s requirements and engaging and building client relationships face-to-face from day one
- Using a variety of management tools to deliver excellent client work
- Gathering and interpreting data and executing analysis
- Presenting findings to team members as well as client stakeholders
- Supporting the team internally to win new work through research and bid preparation.
- Developing PA’s internal Agile Capability as part of a capability scrum team
What we're looking for
- Studying towards a degree
- A keen interest to work in Agile
- A desire to learn and develop
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written skills
- Innovative and logical thinking
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience within Agile Transformation, Agile Delivery, Product Management or Business Analysis desirable, but not essential
The start date for this role will be in July 2021.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org