|Job Type:||Full Time|
Tool & Plant Stores Person, Kildare
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
To assist site the Tool & Plant Supervisor and department in the management of Tool & Plant both company owned and externally hired.
- To assist the Tool & Plant supervisor in preparing Tool & Plant to go to site
- To track tool & plant on site by crew on a weekly basis and perform spot checks to validate data
- To report missing items to Tool & Plant Team and site management
- Assist with return of items from site for PAT testing and re-issue to relevant crew
- Ensure correct procedures for Tool & Plant arriving at site are always adhered to
- Ensure full commitment to the implementation of the procedures
- Liaise with the Tool & plant department regarding any delivery discrepancies and any other matters to be resolved
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stores / Tool & Plant
- SAP experience
- Construction project environment experience
- Electrical parts knowledge
- Mechanical parts Knowledge
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.