|Job Type:||Full Time|
To be successful, the candidate must have a strong sense of ownership and understanding of 40 act deliverables, a proven track record leading operational teams and a working knowledge of accounting deliverables for Fund Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Financial Reporting services.
- Lead a team of professionals that serves as the primary contacts for Client Queries and Issues
- Functions as the head of Global Distributed Operating Model Management
- Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction, including development of and monitoring of ROI.
- Run the Daily BAU Query Management and Resolution process
- Responsible for Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
- Coordinate Client Requested Changes to Operating Model and Reporting
- Responsible for Client Behavior changes associated with all JP Morgan’s services and initiatives/programs
- Lead and coordinate client service reviews, meetings/client workshops and represent JP Morgan at industry events.
- Coordinate Client Fund Launches and Migrations for all JP Morgan FSO services
- Successful delivery of all Client Adhoc Reporting
- Significant senior level experience in Operations
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Knowledge of 40 ACTs Accounting-Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Operations
- Ability to be effective in a global operating environment and a matrix management organizations
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients
- Strong client service skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; executive presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of one or more CIB/FSO product, service or operations areas preferred
- Relationship building skills - develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
- Expert use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and ability to present to senior management.