|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We are looking for the highest calibre post-graduate economists to join our quickly expanding team. Our analyst programme for economists will stand you in strong stead for your future career:
- Working at the cutting edge of economics. Critical to our work is bringing the latest thinking and economic techniques to our clients. You will be exposed to the translation of the latest academic ideas into practical solutions for clients.
- Multi-sector exposure. We believe our analysts economists should be exposed to multiple sectors; meaning innovations in one sector can be shared. Our analysts are expected and actively encouraged to work across multiple sectors.
- Working with advanced analytics teams. The economics team works closely with the Analytics Practice. This team conducts advanced analytics for some of the largest companies and governments. Sitting with this team means we have a unique ability to develop mixed methods approaches and embed economics with clients.
- Breadth of PA. PA has over 2,500 employees globally, working across all major sectors with some of the largest clients on the FTSE 100 and S&P 500. This allows us to support much wider projects, using our economics toolkit to provide insights.
- Client exposure. We believe that analysts should be out with clients from day 1. We actively seek opportunities for analysts to present, work and helping our clients directly.
- The best ideas. Our ethos is that the best idea, regardless of where it comes from, wins. We encourage our analysts to speak up, be involved in methodology development and interact with our partners.
- Support. You will get to work with highly experienced economists being exposed to incentive design, efficiency analysis, demand/supply simulation, econometric forecasting, policy development. consumer behaviour analysis, regulatory design, competition analysis and economic impact assessments.
What we're looking for
- A Masters or PhD from a leading university in economics, ideally with a focus on industrial organisations and empirical modules
- Preferably experience with R, Stata, Python Programming or other languages
- A passion for the practical application of economics to solve problems
- Strong written English
- Enjoy working in a team to solve problems; and
- Good communication skills.
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.