|Job Type:||Full Time|
Commercial Administrator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Working alongside Commercial Team to ensure compliance with Internal procedures
- Assist Commercial Team with day to day project reporting as required
- Maintaining Register of ‘Authority Matrix’ forms by project
- Submitting and Tracking ‘Authority Matrix’ forms as required
- Responsibility for Monitoring Payments and working with clients to resolve delays.
- Working alongside Project Teams to assist day to day procurement activities
- Create and Submit Internal Procurement documents with Requisitions & PO’s
- Ensure accurate Key Master data such as Material Masters, Equipment Masters, vendors are available for use by all project teams.
- Working alongside Procurement team to ensure Business unit compliance
- Participate in Monthly procurement reviews
Key Criteria for the Role:
- Strong Administration experience
- Fluent in English language
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience
- 2 – 3 years Commercial and Procurement experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.