|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
A new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Learning Manager. The role will lead the design, development and delivery of engaging and innovative digital learning solutions which support the growth of the organisation and its people. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent and Learning, the role will be responsible for The Academy - PA’s digital learning platform - and for continuing to embed blended learning within the organisation. The role will partner with business leaders to deliver learning aligned to strategy and with our people to deliver learning experiences and resources which support and enable performance.
- To lead the design and delivery of blended learning resources and experiences, driving adoption across PA’s employees worldwide.
- To manage and grow PA’s digital learning offering and all its component parts.
- To be a future thinker - keeping an eye on the market and technology developments to ensure that the PA Academy is always cutting edge in the learning offering.
- To be an integral part of the L&D managers team – contributing to the development and implementation of the L&D strategy.
- To lead and develop a team of Learning Experience Designers.
- To lead the re-design and updating of PA learning programmes shaping blended learning experiences for the modern learner.
- To identify and build effective metrics and measures to provide meaningful insight to key stakeholders.
- To collaborate with internal stakeholders and external providers in the developing new and maintaining existing learning solutions.
What we're looking for
- Passion for user-centric design and a track record of designing and delivering excellent digital experiences. You’ll be experienced in developing forward looking, innovative strategies that deliver results quickly.
- Experience in using user-centric design tools and techniques in your work. For example, focus groups, needs analysis, concept design, scenarios, personas, wire frames and user journeys. Understanding of Design Thinking and Agile methodologies is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the potential of the connected world and what it can mean for organisations and their clients.
- Extensive client/stakeholder-facing experience. You must be comfortable in taking and making briefs with the confidence to challenge/influence where necessary. You’ll employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage senior stakeholders.
- Commercially focused and able to manage budgets effectively.
- Proven track record of inspiring and developing direct reports.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams of designers, marketers, content providers, business stakeholders, developers and IT professionals as well as experience of managing suppliers.
- Experienced in providing meaningful date, metrics and insight to demonstrate value.
- You will understand the nuances of working in a Professional Services firm although direct experience is not necessary.
- Comfortable delivering within changing environments.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse a complex problem and, through an evidence based approach, produce compelling insight and recommendations to a client.
- You will have experience of marketing and communicating learning initiatives to maximise engagement and participation.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com