|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of service you will take ownership of the day to day running of the Regional service teams, safeguarding the business brand and reputation. You will drive your teams to deliver exceptional standards and maintain high levels of quality alongside a great customer experience. You will deliver effective leadership, whilst managing the regional budgets and assets. You will drive your teams to deliver exceptional standards and maintain high levels of quality alongside a great customer experience. You will be Passionate,fun, have excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude.
What you'll be doing
● Accountable for the Profit and Loss for the Region.
● Reduce service costs of price per job (SCPJ) whilst developing Regional business initiatives and opportunities.
● Support the 10 days service objectives to deliver a customer resolution within 10 days.
● Establish and forge excellent business and service contacts (internally and externally).
● To help build and develop KPI reports and scorecards to capture and identify trends in performance and support improvements.
● To report monthly service results and overview, offering insight and recommendations.
● Be instrumental in improving business systems and processes.
● Review the team’s First Time Fix (FTF) and supporting analysis to build action plans to address.
● Clear communication and delivery of Key Performance Indicators throughout the teams.
● Responsible for Regional Vehicle management, managing risk and budgeted spend.
● Responsible for Regional parts spend and engage the teams to reduce parts usage.
● Review and monitor the standards of the technical proposition and customer journey, making recommendations as required.
● Relentless about achieving performance objectives and exceeding the service delivery plan.
● Deliver and maintain high standards of quality and excellent customer service at all times.
● To ensure that work is carried out in line with company procedures and adhere to Health and Safety requirements.
● Lead by example providing consistent leadership and direction to the team to create a high performing team culture.
● Identify gaps in the quality of our service that we offer to customers and drive improvements.
● Provide coaching, support and guidance when required and necessary.
● To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures and maximise the use of technology.
● Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within a managerial role or industry equivalent.
● Experience of a range of computerized software packages including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
● Experience of providing data, analysis of data and report writing.
● Handing performance management, absence management and disciplinary/grievance issues.
● The identification of training needs and the development of team members and building relationships.
● Experience of dealing in a customer focused environment.
● Full driving license.
A great basic salary
30 Days holiday + Length of service
Your birthday off
Pawternity Leave, Grandparent Leave, Volunteering day Leave
Learning & Development, Next generation programme
30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands
Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Discuss flexible working & part time opportunities
A little about sofology
We think choosing a new role and choosing a new sofa have a lot in common. Your old one feels comfy, you’re used to it, and you know exactly where you fit. But a new job - or a new sofa - holds so much potential. Pick the right one and you’ll never look back. You want to feel comfortable, but with enough going on to keep you right on the edge of your seat. Our team is always growing, and we’re constantly shuffling up on the sofa to make room for the newest member of the Sofology family.
Founded over 30 years ago, we’re true sofa specialists. So much more than just a piece of furniture, we know that a sofa is the one thing that truly turns our customer’s houses into homes.There’s a lot at stake when it comes to guiding our customers to make the right choice for them - that’s why our customer journey is unique in the sofa market. That means no ‘ends next Sunday sales.