|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team within PA Consulting. We were recently voted one of the “Top 25 places to work in the UK”. Working within the Group Systems Phoenix team, this role will work with the Account Administrative team supporting the Consulting Sector and Service teams.
PA is migrating to use PeopleSoft for it’s project management, you will be responsible for opening and maintaining sold projects, ensure the complete booking of time to projects and raising invoices for one or more of the Consulting teams.
The role requires commercial awareness ensuring timely invoicing and a good working relationship with Credit Control. There is a requirement to proactively monitor the weekly WIP and debt position of the jobs they look after and offer support when invoices need to be sent. Weekly Job Not Set Up Hours and Unresolved Hours Monday – Thursday should be monitored and maintained a low level so that weekly reporting is accurate for the business.
A problem solver, you will have a creative approach, typically through viewing problems from a different angle, exploring ways to find compliant solutions.
- Managing weekly Time Report Process
- Opening and maintaining Sold projects in financial systems
- Ensuring accurate and timely Invoicing
- Support to Credit Control Team with chasing of Debt
- Support to wider team on ad hoc tasks
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will have sound numerical and administrative skills, previous experience with MS Office (Excel & Word essential) and meticulous attention to detail. We’re looking for a team player with good interpersonal skills with an ability to manage their own workload.
- Commitment to providing a quality service in line with PA’s processes and procedures
- Able to meet firm wide deadlines as required
- Numerate and able to analyse large amounts of data and figures
- Accurate word processing and spreadsheet skills -. Essential applications: Excel and Word
- Sound business and commercial knowledge ideally gained in a services organisation
- Good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Able to use initiative, work well under pressure, without close supervision
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent experience
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com