|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
The Telecommunications practice operates in the fast moving, diverse and demanding communications and media industries. The success of these industry sectors depends on many things: the ability to effectively align new technologies with users’ buying behaviour, retaining customers' spend, finding new ways to streamline existing operations and continually innovating. Quite a challenge in the face of a shifting regulatory and dynamic competitive landscape. As a Consultant within our practice you will be challenged to help clients transform their business and deliver business-critical programmes of change. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, work on leading-edge issues facing our industries and really make a difference to our clients.
We are seeking to strengthen our team at the Consultant level, with individuals from a strong commercial or technical background in networks. Although consulting experience will be valuable, we are also interested in candidates from network operators, vendors and enterprises.
What we're looking for
The candidate must have participated in work-streams in the following types of business assignments:
- Business case & strategy development
- Developing sourcing strategies and leading procurement projects for Managed Network services
- Network planning design and operations
- Vendor management, network service design, development and management
- Network delivery and operations
- Implementation management and execution of business change
- Programme and project management
- Performance improvement
- Business process redesign
- Due diligence / investment appraisal
Desirable experience as follows:
- Help design, deliver and lead large scale and complex projects
- Work within mixed consulting and client teams, planning, managing and delivering work
- Develop strategic client relationships, working at the senior levels on high profile work to tight timescales
- Responsible for quality, profit and project planning
- Exposure to sales in a consulting environment
The nature of our business means that we can not only offer our consultants an exciting variety of work, but also the opportunity to see an initial idea develop into a real tangible product over a relatively short time period. As consulting professionals, we like nothing better than delivering a product solution that provides our clients with a competitive edge.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to travel on business. In the majority of cases, assignments will be in the UK and Europe but opportunities do exist to work on other international assignments.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com