|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
A fantastic career opportunity to join the Global Marketing team at PA, playing an integral role in developing and delivering key strategic marketing campaigns, within PA’s Defence & Security (D&S) sector go-to-market team. Reporting in to the D&S sector marketing lead who sets the strategic sales and marketing direction, you’ll work very closely with the consulting team, and the marketing centers of excellence to deliver against both business and marketing objectives.
PA is the catalyst for change across the Defence and Security enterprise, helping our clients to transform performance and to achieve a safer world. With over 70 years’ experience delivering defence and security-related assignments, we have a deep understanding of the complex and volatile security challenges facing the sector and a heritage of innovation and technology-enabled change. This is why our clients recognise PA as a world-class strategic advisor and delivery partner.
What we're looking for
The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the business and marketing stakeholders, to build and deliver the right marketing response to business strategy, and embed best practice across everything they do.
You will support the implementation and frequent review of D&S marketing tactics, including campaign/project delivery, event delivery, content generation, contact management, digital and social media management, KPI tracking, press release co-ordination, email marketing, and other critical sales and marketing disciplines and reporting.
PA Consulting is a growing firm, with big aspirations and ambitions. This role will suit a dynamic, but pragmatic individual who can prioritise effectively to meet the needs of different internal clients.
The successful candidate will be able to adapt to work on a diverse range of campaigns and projects; from brand activities and global events, to marketing automation and social media campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in B2B marketing including event delivery, email marketing, digital and social media, thought leadership, and direct contact with business stakeholders
- Preferred but not essential knowledge or experience within the Defence & Security sector
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Team-player able to successfully build strong working relationships across all levels of the business
- Positive attitude, appetite to learn and focus on strong team-work
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication
- Ability to work independently and proactively engage with key stakeholders on progress and objectives
- Professional services or Defence marketing background preferable, but not required
- Creativity, interest in design and understanding of visual brand identity principles
- CIM, CIPR, PRCA or IDM membership preferable, but not required
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com