|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
A great opportunity for an experienced marketing automation specialist to join PA’s Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence, to support the continuing digital marketing transformation. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of email marketing, including our marketing automation platform (Marketo).
- Develop a quick understanding of the business structure and priorities, acknowledging future changes
- Combine knowledge of the business with in-depth understanding of email marketing techniques to develop the necessary frameworks and processes that lead to focussed and insightful interactions with our clients and contacts
- Define and promote PA’s best practice approach to email marketing
- Train and upskill the marketing team, develop governance and use best practice methods and templates to ensure successful delivery of their email marketing campaigns
- Develop detailed briefs (agreeing objectives and measurable metrics) and campaign workflows for each initiative, always leveraging the latest capabilities of the platform
- Map content requirements to the campaign plan, guiding the production of landing pages, emails and form templates to drive the success of these initiatives
- Monitor and analyse results, delivering reports and insights to campaign owners
- Set the long-term vision for email marketing, developing a strategy and roadmap to deliver the vision
- Keep up to date with Marketo functionality and email marketing best practices
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who will be confident creating and implementing email marketing programmes to engage and generate leads from our target audiences. The right candidate will be proactive in recommending how we leverage our instance of Marketo, as well as train, coach and deliver on best practice email marketing strategies and execution.
- A proactive, progressive and analytical mindset
- A strong understanding of implementing and maturing marketing automation platforms - Marketo in particular
- Previous demonstrable experience in digital marketing, with a specific focus on designing, creating and managing complex email marketing campaigns
- A solid understanding of lead scorning and lead nurture
- Excellent writing and communication skills, suitable for leading change at senior levels within a firm
- A solid understanding of wider digital disciplines, including digital analytics and campaign strategy
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org