|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Patients, customers and regulators are all more demanding than ever. At the same time, life sciences businesses need more than patented drugs to keep themselves profitable. We’re experts in biotech, pharma, healthcare and medical technologies, and we help clients around the world to tackle these challenges and more.
We work with businesses from discovery and research to marketing and sales. It could be demonstrating the benefits of drug treatments or developing new services to support them. Or it could be keeping businesses competitive and compliant with the right IT to research breakthrough drugs and keep data secure.
Our technology expertise helps clients harness data to understand diseases, run better clinical trials and develop treatments more efficiently. And by understanding the life sciences sector we help business pinpoint the parts of their operation that can bring the most value.
We help clients to:
- speed up the journey from lab to market
- simplify business structures to keep costs down and stay compliant
- turn capabilities into commercial propositions
- transform the business model to capitalise on their strengths
- form new partnerships to make the most of discoveries.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in Life Sciences (pharmaceuticals, biotech or med-tech)
- Can be combined consulting and industry
- Experience on projects that span multiple countries and/or global (not single country unless considerable in-depth expertise)
- Experience working in a team
- Masters/MBA or Ph.D. is a plus
- Any medical training is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Virtual clinical trials (= trials of new drugs/interventions where patients are started in the trial virtually, treated at home / locally, and monitored remotely rather than in hospitals). We are looking for people who have been involved in designing, project managing or running virtual clinical trials
- Smart supply chain (= leveraging smart solutions such as electronic tagging of products & digital tracking to optimize supply of products from factory to end customer). We are looking for people who have been involved in designing, transforming or running supply chains in Life Sciences, including connected devices
- Personalised & digital health (= includes digital patient engagement strategies & solutions / precision medicine / personalised medicine, cell & gene therapy; connected devices / drug + delivery device + app; digital therapeutics e.g. online treatment for depression/ Real World Data strategies & solutions). We are looking for people who have been involved in bringing any of these types of products to market, across any of the following areas: commercialisation, launch strategy / planning, market entry strategy, market access & reimbursement strategy, and compliance / data privacy strategy
- Digital customer engagement (= using digital ways to engage with / communicate with patients, doctors and other customers). We are looking for people who have been involved in designing customer engagement strategies, mapping patient / customer pathways or journeys, segmenting customers and creating personas, coordinating digital engagement along with in-person interactions
We are also looking for:
- Enthusiasm, ability to engage with colleagues and a desire to advance
- Creativity, drive, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and project management capabilities
- Available and willing to travel as needed (in line with government travel advice)
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org