|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
PA’s Human Capital capability group brings together diverse experts from a wide range of backgrounds to deliver ingenious solutions which help our clients build high-performing, people centred organisations.
Our Human Capital consultants engage with clients in creative ways and we are looking for individuals whose experience includes some of the following:
- Purpose, Leadership and Culture: shaping an organisation’s purpose, culture and leadership capability to support strategic priorities
- Delivering ‘modern’ HR: transforming structures and building capability within an HR function
- Organisational health: putting wellbeing at the centre of organisational performance
- Learning and Performance Innovation: reimagining learning to replace traditional training with digital-first experiences to drive performance
- Workforce Re-engineering and talent management: taking a future-forward approach to revitalise a workforce, harnessing talent and engaging and empowering individuals to deliver high performance.
PA Consulting Group has been supporting clients with their Human Capital consulting challenges for over 60 years. This service was part of our foundational offering and we continue to be known for our strength in this area, with a reputation for being able to take on and deliver work in complex and challenging situations. This is an exciting time as we are growing and enhancing our team in response to our continued success and the market’s demand for our services.
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will be an individual with experience of working in a challenging and delivery-focused business environment – either from consulting or from a specialist role within industry, with expertise in the following areas:
- Proven track record in people, organisational and performance improvement strategies
- You'll be passionate and committed to your career and are likely to have a professional HR related qualification
- Ability to work collaboratively, think conceptually and to deliver practical results
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.