|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
- PA’s Growth Strategy practice has a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their biggest strategic challenges
- As a part of the team, you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations
- You will lead in the development and execution of the latest strategic thinking and have a thirst for fact-based analysis and problem solving
- You will join a team of experts, who help business leaders across many sectors create a lasting impact on their organisations.
We are growing our team by recruiting talented individuals from a range of backgrounds and experience levels into our Consultant Analyst, Consultant and Principal Consultant ranks. We operate across a number of sectors, providing deep contextual insight and fresh perspectives to our clients.
Operating at the leading edge of consulting, you will add value to our clients across one or several of our core offerings:
- New radical growth – developing new propositions and go-to-market strategies
- Sustainability strategy – helping businesses tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving sustainability focus
- Public sector strategy – working with government and public sector institutions to shape public policy and implement strategic projects
We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals. It’s a principle that underpins everything we do.
Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work – in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
What we're looking for
We hire consultants who have been building a career in either a consulting or in-house role who are leaders, problem-solvers and most importantly inquisitive. Our consultants are ambitious, driven and always put the client at the heart of their work. You will be:
- A leader with a proven track record of driving complex strategies and projects, ideally in a consulting house or in-house strategy team.
- Confident in selling professional services and in building a pipeline through relationships that you have established
- Skilled at developing strategic relationships, working with senior stakeholders on high profile work, whilst mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Client-driven, able to perform in high pressure situations and above all have an analytical mind-set
- Experienced in working with a team on complex strategies and projects, ideally in a consulting house however in-house strategy experience would also be interesting
- Highly creative, with integrity, drive and interpersonal skills and a genuine affinity for problem solving
- Strong academically, with an ability to undertake complex quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Passionate, interested in innovation and how technology – both physical and digital – can be strategic enablers for growth
Our Managing Consultants are expected to be hands-on, working together with our clients to bring energy, direction and expertise to help them solve their most pressing strategic challenges. We pride ourselves on partnering with clients, providing a service that delivers real and long-lasting value.
In addition to the formal benefits set out below, we are passionate about the personal and career development of all our consultants. Our team is committed to providing the opportunities, support, training and coaching required at all levels to ensure our consultants can all achieve their potential.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org