|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
- Are you driven by a desire to help organisations to achieve value for money through better finance or shared service functions?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems using logic, creativity and interpersonal skills to find appropriate solutions?
- Are you comfortable engaging with and becoming a trusted adviser to clients from all levels of seniority?
- Would you be keen to work collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and draw on your own experiences to develop and publicise insight?
- Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others through leading teams important to you?
We are growing our Corporate services team and are actively recruiting talented people with a passion for finance and shared services transformation at all levels of experience. As a Management Consultant at PA you will be given the opportunity to work on some complex and interesting challenges facing public and private sector organisations in the UK and internationally. You will be trusted to work across diverse programmes with our clients, offering a rare opportunity to build unrivaled expertise and experience.
PA offers more than a job. We offer a career in consulting, a stake in our firm, and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
What we're looking for
Candidates with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance strategy, scoping and case for change (incl. financial business case)
- Shared Services and GBS design and implementation
- Operating model design (process, technology, organisation)
- Finance transformation implementation / transition
- ERP advisory and implementation
- Process improvement / automation
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Offshoring
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong delivery experience from working on finance and shared services projects across all sectors
- A proven ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A drive for personal and professional progression
You will also need to hold or be eligible to hold UK security clearance; more information about the requirements for this role can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels/national-security-vetting-clearance-levels
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com