|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Economics and Investment Strategy helps public and private sector clients make the largest multi-billion pound decisions through bringing together our team of modellers, economists and business case experts to provide clear answers about potential impact, benefits and return on investment. Our evidence-led and quantitative approach helps bring clarity in an increasingly complex world.
Our team is growing at pace and is working with some of the largest clients across Government and industry, applying economic principles and the latest analytical methods to develop practical solutions for regulation and policy, business strategy, econometric forecasting, competition policy and more.
What we're looking for
We think you will be a great fit if you have:
- A Masters or PhD from a leading university in Economics;
- Existing experience of managing complex economics projects in consulting, industry or government.
- Experience of managing solutions that involve econometrics, supply and demand simulation, incentive design, economic impact, market/regulatory reviews and policy evaluation;
- A passion and ability for the practical application of economics;
- Strong communication skills;
- A passion for team working;
- Good written English; and
Experience of R, Stata, Matlab, Python, SIMUL8 and Excel preferable.
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results.
We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.