|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Our clients recognise we’re different. We’re different in ‘what’ we do, and even more in ‘how’ we do it. Our strategy work helps clients deliver innovation into the real world. At the heart of our business are our people – strategists, technologists, digital experts, consultants, designers, scientists and engineers – all of whom bring real-world experience and apply it at pace.
When you join PA, we ask for your ideas, expertise and commitment. In return we’ll give you stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people and a supportive culture where you can thrive.
What we're looking for
Data Architects - We’re experts in uncovering the real story buried in data. We are looking for data architects who know how the future data platforms look like and know how they interact with existing legacy clients’ architecture.
Data Engineers - Our data engineering and architecture expertise helps unlock our client’s data, opening doors to new business opportunities, optimal organisational performance and great user experience.
Required skills / experience
- Strong SQL
- Building and managing fully automated data pipelines (ETL, ELT, ELTL) including:
- designing and building data interfaces to source systems
- combining and transforming data into the appropriate format for storage
- developing data sets for analytics purposes
- developing pipelines that can handle common issues/errors in a robust and automated way
- Cloud experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience across Big Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
Desirable skills / experience
- Working Agile and DevOps
- Basic Python, Bash, or PowerShell for automation
- Spark / PySpark
- Data modelling
- Data visualisation in Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Architecting Data Platforms - designing BI/MI/Analytics solutions using Big Data, Relational or Streaming technologies
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
- GCP Professional Data Engineer
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org