|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
PA’s Change Capability Group brings together diverse experts from a wide range of backgrounds to help our clients achieve transformational change. We work with governments and industry, bringing insight, innovation and ingenuity to their most complex problems. With over 60 years of experience, PA’s change management team has a reputation for delivering world-class results.
Over the past twelve months we have worked on a number of exciting assignments, including;
Following the merger of various independent payment infrastructures under a single authority, PA used a user-centred approach to help Pay.UK create a set of 5 meaningful values and underpinning behaviours that supported the realisation of Pay.UK’s vision and purpose. Through a series of initiatives, such as launching the new values via an immersive cinema-themed Townhall, delivering engaging Values sessions and rolling out a ‘shout outs’ Values recognition scheme, PA enabled a safe space for people to share their concerns and genuinely feel listened to before they committed to adopting the values and culture, thereby connecting with Pay.UK’s higher purpose.
PA helped Liverpool Victoria, the largest car insurer in the UK with over 16,000 employees, build an in-house change capability. They did this by sharing their own change expertise with LV, employing innovative delivery methods and training managers and leaders on how to enable and implement successful change.
PA helped to define a Business Change capability for the Home Office through their expertise in business design and defining roles and responsibilities. In addition, PA provided coaching to Civil Servants within the organisation.
With strong demand for our services, we are recruiting at Consultant Analyst and Consultant level within our Change capability. We’d ideally like candidates with experience in some of the following areas:
- Designing and implementing business change strategies and/or strategic communications
- Building business engagement plans and supporting stakeholders at all levels to understand and embrace change
- Supporting the delivery of technology-enabled transformational change
- Conducting cultural assessments within organisations and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change
- Analysing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approaches
Why you’ll enjoy being a part of our Change capability
As well as the more formal benefits listed below, working in PA’s change capability provides some fantastic opportunities including:
- A social team of colleagues who encourage and support each other on a daily basis – even when we’re all working from our homes.
- Opportunities to work flexibly, dependent on client needs.
- Fantastic professional development opportunities such as mentoring, formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Some great employee networks and groups, including PA Pride, the BAME network, Women’s Network and Mental Health and Wellbeing Network.
What we're looking for
You will come with experience of working in a challenging and delivery-focused business change environment – either as a consultant or from specialist role within industry or the public sector. Ideally you will have:
- Expertise in one of the following: business transformation, technology-enabled transformation, cultural change, strategic communications or developing high performance cultures. Professional training or accreditation would be helpful, but not essential given the focus on developing our people at PA.
- Experience of communications, engagement and behavioral and cultural change
- The ability to foster genuine understanding and buy-in from everyone involved in the transformation - bringing people on the change journey
- the ingenuity to tailor your solution, making sure people are at the heart of the change that you want to achieve.
- Constructing cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes
- A collaborative approach to your work, with flexibility to work on diverse challenges in small or large teams
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver practical results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, which allow you to work effectively with colleagues and clients
- Subject to lockdown restrictions, you’ll be flexible to travel within the UK. You will be based in one of our UK offices but you’ll usually be working side-by-side with our clients at their offices across the UK and Europe. Base location is negotiable. Most of our team are currently working from home and it is likely that you will spend most of your time working from home until at least early 2021.
- Some of our clients require a level of security clearance; this is helpful but not essential
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you fascinating work, unrivaled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realize your potential. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the EU/UK region* We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.